4/05/2007

I Am Weak

Ok, so I've given in to the pressure and gotten myself a FaceBook account. It is more complicated than I thought it would be. I treid to import this blog, but it wouldn't work. Do I have to import individual posts only? And I need to get a decent picture of myself to put up. One that doesn't include a kid few of my friends know of. (For the record, she's my cousion's daughter, her name is Adrianna and she just turned 10, though that picture was taken about 4 years ago. Good lord, that long already...)

In other news, my mentor teacher left for Cuba this morning. I am jealous. Though I'm not jealous of the fact that he has 40 students to deal with on the trip. The choir teacher and a couple of parent chaperones went, too, and their trips were free for some reason, but mine would not have been, so I had to stay here. :-( I also had to cacel rehearsal after school today because half of the people who are still in the country decided they didn't need to show up because rehearsal was cancelled, right? *sigh*

Debbie, my mom's Ottawa counterpart, was staying with us earlier this week, and now David, the current Ottawa intern, is staying with us. He leaves tomorrow morning, but we're going out to dinner tonight. I have no idea why either of them have been in town. There was a board meeting, but that's about it. Oh, well. I quite like Debbie, and David's nice, too.

Not much else has been going on lately. I feel like seeing people this weekend. I think I'll send out an e-mail after this asking if anybody wants Thai food or wings or chips and GameCube. Mmm, GameCube. ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I submitted to Facebook a long time ago. Iva (my girl) and I should be back in town around May 8th. PARTY!