4/22/2007

Update on my Life

Because that's why you read this thing, right? No? Ohhh. :-(

1. I have a parking pass reserved for next year and I'm registered in all but two of my classess. For some reason, Beartracks won't let me register in 455 and 456, and I want to take those, even if I don't have to. Or, at least, I want to take 456, because I think it would be neat to take a Theory class from Bashaw. In any case, I have to go beg Donna to let me in.

2. There is one week left in my APT, but it's not looking like it's going to be any easier than the previous weeks. Though tomorrow is a PD Day. This time next week, I will be in bed, so very asleep.

3. I'm applying to work in the wind section of St. John's. They say they're looking for someone permanent, and I certainly can't guarantee them that, but I'm applying anyway. It would be a neat place to work, I think.

4. ...There's got to be something else to my life. Uh, my mom's in Winnipeg for my grandmother's birthday, so I've been walking the dog a lot. We don't have grass yet at my new place, so we have to walk the dog, rather than just letting him out, which would get him all muddy. So, yeah, he walks fast, sniffs at many things, and pees on most of what he sniffs. It's... yeah.

5. I am greatly looking forward to going back to school as a student. And I am greatly looking forward to people coming to Edmonton, either briefly (Jo, Eric, Kaitlyn), or possibly for the summer (Doug, Courtney, Sean). Oh, hey, speaking of Kaitlyn, has anybody gotten any sign from her lately that she's so much as alive? I haven't gotten a response from e-mail or Facebook...

No comments: