3/14/2007

Am Sick

So it's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy. And I have time to post now because I am sick and I can't really sleep anymore. It's just a cold, but a nasty one. I was at the Catholic School Board Band Share Day last night and was feeling worse by the minute. The night went well, otherwise, though. I saw Ben, among other people. He managed to get a job teaching at a Catholic school. I found that funny, though not so much when you consider that the reason he got the job was because he student taught there last year and was asked to come back because the wife of the guy who teaches there normally died on Saturday. :-(

Anyway, the PD day we had on Monday was considerably better than the one I had last term. No yelling at all. ^_^ I even managed to get out of one of the meetings because it was about the IB Middle Years Program, which is not particularly relevant to me, or even to my mentor teacher.

Why won't the DayQuil kick in? Bleah...

As for the rest of my life, it's been on hiatus for the time being. I went down to the University yesterday to look for Nora (one of my students wants to buy a harp, and I thought Nora taught on Tuesdays, but, alas, she doesn't), and I saw a bunch of people I hadn't talked to in a while. It was quite nice. :-) I have been missing my friends lately. I can register for next year sometime soon, so I should check on that. See how long I'll be in school. ^_^

No comments: