5/23/2007

Edith-Anne

You know how some login screens remember your user name and then supply it for you as you type it in? Well, every login page that does that for me seems to remember only my typos. It's my little Charlie Brown thing.

I'm drinking this blueberry-cranberry cocktail that tastes like Blackberry Ribena. Purple is a fruit.

A friend of mine from high school got married the other day, surprising everybody. Eloping is totally the way to go. ^_^ I remember when Jo and Eric were planning their wedding and talking with Sean about he would be wearing, I made a comment along the lines of "This is nuts," and Jo said that I'd likely be doing it sometime. I'm still in firm denial of that. Having a wedding where you have to have a fitting beforehand takes enough calendar time to prepare that people will get the idea that they have time to "help" you by adding other elements, and suddenly you've got more flowers and confetti than you know what to do with and a spa day for the bridal party, which means you now have a bridal party. *sigh* At least I can take comfort in the fact that I'm totally getting ahead of myself... ^_^

(Exception to above rant: Lindsay and Treleana's wedding had lots and lots of gorgeous flowers. But they were a gift from the flower company that Trelena works for, so she neither had to plan them nor pay for them. ^_^)

Oh, hey, I guess I shouold mention that I got a job. I'm at Old Navy in South Common. I'm a denim monkey. Well, not really, because I haven't actually worked in the "denim shop" yet, but it's a good general title. I felt very old when I took out my cellphone to call Jenilee during my lunch break on my first shift and the girl at the table in the break room with me said that she'd been grounded and had her cellphone taken away from her for coming home half an hour past curfew. I don't think I could stand to be under 18 again. I enjoy my freedoms too much. Yes, less responsibility would be nice in some ways, but taking responsibility for myself is overall very beneficial. I don't need a note to go on a school trip, for instance. ;-p

Lastly, this autosave thing with Blogger is kinda creepy. A little... fanatical with the saving every minute. Even MS Word only does every five minutes. And, is it my imagination, or is the saved button getting bigger?

No comments: