2/19/2009

Random Blathering

The world is failing miserably at any attempt it might be making to entertain me today. I feel resentful. In the other room, my brother is watching something that sounds like it could be an episode of the new 90210 on his computer. Today's lesson is about intellectual property. It's Thursday, so Peter's at school late for his departmental seminar. I have some uncooked tortellini sitting next to me, leftover from my late lunch, but I'm not sure if I really feel like eating that for dinner, too. I've been drinking a lot of Ribena lately, since it's tasty and you can mix it so that it's not disgustingly sweet. I've been using my waterbottle for mixing is, so I drink half a leter a a time. This may not be the best idea, given that I then spend the next few hours having to go to the bathroom frequently. We need food, but by the time I rememered what time Peter was going to be back, it wasn't worth heading out myself, so I'll just wait to see what he brings back. Then again, maybe I should go down to the supermarket I can walk to and get som milk and cereal. Mmm, cereal. I should clean off the coffee table--there's a lot of clutter on it. An umbrella, my broken headset, DVD-ROMs, manicure stuff, and lots of books, among other flotsam and jetsam. There's also the shipping box my computer was returned in sitting under the coffee table. Definitely need to tidy up.

No comments: