7/28/2005

Completely Pointless

Well, I've decided against the indecisive whining and posted a couple more links. Despite having done this a good hour ago, they still aren't showing up on my sidebar, but oh, well. The request for any interesting websites still stands, though, if anybody has any suggestions.

I cropped a bunch of photos that I got off of Pri's online album, and I'm going to use them in my first attempt to post pics here. I understand it requires a bit of html. Here's hoping I'm not as inept as I imagine I could be.

I'm kind of having a chill night. Good times (tv that I actually don't mind leaving on in the background) and iffy times (I managed to get myself stuck in a funk over Sarah for a while), but overall uneventful and tolerable. I'm currently munching on microwave popcorn, watching the 11 o'clock news and wishing I had something to occupy the next few hours. As is the guilty pleasure trend during the summer, my sleep habits have been skewed. I remember during the teachers' strike in my grade 12 year, I fell asleep at 2 every night and woke up at 10 every morning, in time to watch A Makeover Story on TLC. Looking back, at least I can say I had a reason to get up in the mornings... ^_^

My computer is telling me it'll die soon if I don't plug it in, and as much as I would like to not believe it, the little orange light does make a very convincing case. So I will leave this post as-is, more or less completely pointless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pri has an online album? Where can I find said Album??
When Eric and I first moved here I got into the same routine that you did...staying up until 2:00 and getting up around 10:00, or later. I love that routine....but now Eric has to work in the mornings so I go to bed earlier.