2/21/2007

Sleepy

I am very, very tired. The first couple of days of my APT have been really good. There are only two downsides I can see so far: the jazz choir can't read music and the grade 10 band has a few, well, grade 10 students in it. ^_^ The extra-curricular legit band will be my "Whole School Project." The staff room is a place I might actually wind up spending time in and the kids seem to actually want to like and impress me, which just floored me. It was a happy kind of floored, though. ^_^

Outside of my student teaching, things have been normal. Mhy parents got back from Mexico. Did I mention that all ready? I am so tired... My car is still in the shop, but will be ready either tomorrow or Friday. It hasn't been much of a problem, since my dad has been able to drive my mom to work, so I've been driving my mom's vehicle. My dad had cataracts surgery on his left eye today. He'll get his right eye done in a month.

There's a movie on the televsion called "A Touch of Mink." It stars Cary Grant and Doris Day. It's very odd. It has a very ironic sense of humour. I think. I'm really tired. So, yeah, I think that's enough with the blogging.

No comments: