7/06/2007

My Life Lately

This is an update, and may be regarded as official word on the status of one Janita Burgess.

I enjoyed immensely the time spent with people I don't see very often. The dinner at Peter's was quite fun, as was the rest of it. Peter got back from bowling/pool the day after the dinner only to find that his dad and Simone had finished cleaning up. Good lord. ^_^ Peter had even brought John over to help out. My dad didn't clean up after I cooked, though. Actually, that's a rather unpleasant story, so let's not go there.

I'm not working this week. Instead, I am experiencing strange sleeping patterns and re-reading the Harry Potter books in anticipation of the last one. I should also take the opportunity to go buy some Raisin Bran, as I am out of breakfast cereal.

My mom is in Calgary for some sort of parade that James is involved with. She'll be back tonight, but, in the mean time, I have been walking my dog and spending a fair amount of time alone. Farley is currently sleeping. I don't blame him. It's very warm out and his thick black fur is counting down the hours until it's cut on Monday.

I saw Ratatouille with Peter last night. It was really good. Peter adored it. ^_^ Then again, he said he was titilated by the sight of an animated poached scallop, so I think that his opinion can safely be considered unusual. ^_^ And apparently I have to brush up on my knife skills.

I think that's more or less all I have to say right now. I feel bad about neglecting my blog in favour of Facebook, but I figure this should hold me over for a while. :-)

No comments: