3/21/2008

Blah

Oh, right, I have a blog. I forget that occasionally these days.

For those of you who haven't heard, Peter and I are officially moving to London, England. He got a 25'000 pound scholarship, which is a little over double his tuition. He didn't even apply for it--they just gave it to him. Andy and Simone decided this merited a celebratory dinner at Jack's Grill. They also bought him a card. My mother was floored, and apparently wants me to fail all of my courses from here on out so that I don't convocate and must therefore stay indefinitely.

It is the Easter long weekend. Tomorrow, my parents are doing the roast beef thing. Sunday, Andy is doing... duck? Dinner, in any case. *sigh*

My mom has had the oldies music tv station on all afternoon. The songs are all very short. Recording technology, yada, but, still, I don't get it...

Ok, so it seems that I am perhaps a bit too sleepy to be blogging right now. I don't know why I'm sleepy, but my head feels funny and... yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First Chris, now you - look's like there's a migration!