4/01/2008

LOL and Other Acronyms

I'm attempting to eat lunch, but it's kind of yucky. I tried to make the Mr. Noodles mac and cheese, but the water boiled off before the noodles cooked (yes, I had the power on medium), so I added more water until the noodles were tender, at which point it tasted like water. I tried to fix it by adding "Taco and Nacho" shredded cheese blend, but I don't know... Then again, I'm hungry, and it's either this, eggs, or canned salmon, and the last two would take more effort. I should go buy bagels. And more cereal. And microwaveable food of the non-yucky variety. And fruit. I should make a list somewhere other than my blog...

So, the GBlog has been announced, eh? I guess they did the gmail thing, so this is kind of the next step. I wonder if the blogs will be by invite only. And how simple will they be? Blogger is the simplest of the major blog services, and I love it for that.

My dog seems to like what was left of the mac and cheese, though he left most of the bits of jalapeno alone. That "jah-lah-pen-oh" woman from the commercial annoys me. I want to grab her nicely done hair and pull off the mask, revealing the toothless Alabama hick beneath. Have I ever mentioned that stupid people bother me? I know, it's not really something I talk about a lot, especially on my blog... What?

In other news, I forgot today was April Fool's Day, and I was all WTF? at the Blizzard website. Conductor!Bard FTW! Emo!Bard FTL!

*ahem*

I blame the Mr. Noodle.

No comments: