4/29/2008

Random Things

Yesterday, I had stuff planned of the productive variety, but then I accidentally brushed against another car in a parking lot, causing minimal damage in scratched paint and more paperwork than you can shake a stick at. I also felt horrible.

Last week, I bought a mood ring because they're fun and it cost $3.50. It is actually turning my finger green. What chemical does that, anyway?

LSE couples' student housing with access to a kitchen is not as cheap as I'd hoped--cheapest is about 140 pounds per week. Still cheaper than anything else in London proper, though. It's a random draw for who gets in, though.

Peter leaves for three weeks in Spain and Italy on Friday. I will miss him, but, while he's gone, I will complete nearly an entire Spanish course. I look forward to buying my Arriba! textbook. ^_^

Everything smelled like summer yesterday, and today it rained. On my way home this evening, when I stepped outside, I said "It is raining," and I was wearing rainbow flipflops.

No comments: