4/09/2008

Four More Days

Hello, fine people! I have coffee, and, even though I've just started drinking it, so the caffeine hasn't kicked in, it makes me happy. It's warm, sweet and comforting. *love*

It is the third last day of classes, though I don't actually have class today. My Directing class was canceled this morning because there were no performances scheduled for today, so our prof is giving us the time off because we need either the extra sleep or the extra time to work (or both). I do have rehearsal today at three, though, so I do have to go into school. Rehearsals are going well, though, yesterday, one of my actors had to bail, and it was the last rehearsal we had in the performance space with the set pieces we'll actually be using. I worked with my other actor to choreograph how she was going to get out of bed, since I'd brought a quilt with me. It took 20 minutes and then I went home. ^_^

My Bartok paper is due tomorrow. I'm still waiting to have an epiphany about the piece. I've taken to writing out the note letter names bar by bar. I'm actually starting to get a bit worried. Overall point, show thyself!

So, yeah, today I work on my paper, go to rehearsal, then work on my paper some more. Tomorrow, I finish my paper, hand it in, bullshit my way through the listening exam, take a nap, and go to rehearsal. Friday, I go watch two performances, transfer everything from my draft script to the good copy of my script, and then go to rehearsal. Saturday, I watch 10 performances, then mine goes up, then there's one more, then I go drink with my class. Sunday, I sleep.

My coffee mug is empty. I think that's my cue to go fill it up again.

No comments: