9/24/2008

A List of Things That are Annoying Me Today

(Yes, yes, I realize that it has been a month since I blogged, and that I should be giving an update as to what's going on in my life, but right now I feel like making a list of grumpiness.)

1. I just sneezed and blood came out of my mouth. Ew and wtf?

2. I realized this morning that my doctor's appointment, rather than being tomorrow, was on Monday, meaning I missed it. I hate when I do that. I got a spot tomorrow, though.

3. The inhaler my family doctor gave me for my cough isn't doing anything. I doubled the dose after a week like she told me to, but there's still no change. This means my cough is less likely to be caused by asthma, which means that there's some other diagnosis, which I don't want to deal with at this point.

4. The stuff I still had over at Peter's place got moved around. Nothing missing or damaged or anything, but I'm crazy-protective of my privacy. I just kind of assumed that the stuff in the dresser could stay there for a couple of weeks, but I guess not.

5. My parents left for Banff today, leaving me to play hostess to one of James' Ottawa staff, a girl named Erin who's staying with us. She's perfectly nice, but I have to do things like drive her to work in the morning, and I'm worried that my lack of morning sunshine will get us both killed.

6. I sent my computer off for repairs today. The shipping box arrived two weeks late, though (I had to call them and ask where the hell it was, and they wound up just sending me a new one), so I won't get my computer back before I leave. My parents will ship it to me, but, still, that's annoying.

7. I have a lot of laundry to do today. I hate laundry.

That is all I can think of right now. Maybe tomorrow I'll come back and write a list of things that I'm glad about, because there are a few, but, for today, the annoyance is winning out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* and more *hugs*

-Jeni