1/14/2009

Hunger and Procrastination

It is one o'clock in the afternoon, and I'm hungry, but I don't know what to have for lunch. I seem to be hopeless without HUB mall nearby. Pasticcio from La Pasta actually sounds damn good right now. Or a tuna melt from Bar Tecca. Mmm...

In any case, I'm leaving to go back to England tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. More than anything, I'm looking forward to getting a job. Even sitting around here with no job is kind of blah. I know a guy who has no job, lives with his parents, is in his late 20s and is flat broke, and I have no idea how he does it. He says he likes it, too. He confuses me. And now I'm hoping he doesn't read this entry. He wouldn't be offended by it, but he would make a joke about blonde female Canadians. >.<

I'm trying to think of something to write about that isn't either a to do list or vaguely angsty ramblings about how I'm going to miss my dog. Maybe if I have a to do list pressing enough that I'm considering writing it in my blog, I should stop blogging and go do things that are on said list. But I'm hungry, and I don't know what I want to eat (chicken parmesan!), and since I can't get work done while I'm hungry, and I can't eat until I know what I want, I'll just have to sit here an procrastinate until I come up with something to eat. Yep, that's totally sound logic.

My mom's laptop, which I'm using because mine's dead, has Office 2000 on it. This is because my mom "borrowed" a copy from work. For some reason, she doesn't want the "borrowed" copies of Office 2003 or 2007 that I have. Now, I prefer 2003 to 2007 in a lot of ways, but I don't know how somebody can use 2000. It need copious amounts of updating so that it can read 2007 documents. But, oh, well. My mom doesn't really use this computer for much other than e-mail and card games. She can't even watch YouTube videos in Firefox. Some people just have small, sad lives.

Ok, now that I'm done being ironic, I'm going to go find food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know who it is . . . . . .! I will call you tomorrow, i need a time : P