8/05/2006

In Short, In Brief

We´re in Montevideo
Our hotel room is cold.
We found a good internet cafe and a good cafe-cafe.
The main flight attendant on our flight from Dallas to Buenos Aires sounded like the guy from family guy with the soft gay voice. Not the old guy, the other one. It was a highlight. ^_^
The Dallas airport is freakin´huge.
When I finish this post, I´m gonna go try to catch up on other people´s blogs.
The power converter my mom gave me only allows two-pronged plugs. My computer charger is three-pronged. I´m gonna have to go find a two-to-three interim plug.
My iPod has come back to life in fits and spurts, and I´m going to try to reformat it once I can charge my computer.
My camera, however, seems to be dead. Maybe the battery didn´t charge fully at Kaitlyn´s or something, but it´s currently doing nothing.
We haven´t really gotten a chance to do much, as this is our first day that doesn´t involve catching up on sleep. More exciting posts are to come.

ETA: This keyboard is just slightly different from the ones I´m used to. It is annoying.

No comments: