5/09/2008

Keyboard Woes

I was futzing with my Regional and Language Settings for my keyboard today so that I could type Spanish accents more easily. I couldn't get it to work the way it said it should. I think that has something to do with the fact that the instructions were for Windows XP and not Vista. Anyway, despite setting it back to what it was before, my keyboard is glitching. The ", ^ and ~ symbols all require me to hit another key before the symbol appears. This is rather annoying. Can someone tell me how to fix this? Please? Bueller?

ETA: I seem to have fixed the problem. I had to reprioritize the keyboard layouts because, despite setting it back to the right setting, the wrong setting was still my "preferred" one, and so every time the computer came out of hibernate or was turned on, it would default back to the wrong setting. So I say ", ^ and ~ to you all! ^_^

No comments: