5/23/2008

Random Stuff

My first Spanish class is over! Only one more course left in my entire University (of Alberta) career! I'm pretty sure I did rather well. Both of my profs, independant of each other, asked if I studied linguistics. ^_^ Is is possible to know what a gerund and a past participle are without studying linguistics, you know. I was amused.

Peter comes home today, but I don't know at what time. This is somewhat annoying, as I would rather like to solidify what I'm doing this evening. Oh, well. I don't have anything I *have* to do for the rest of the day. And I am very much looking forward to seeing him.

Tomorrow I am going to see Indiana Jones 4, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull or whatever it's called. I honestly have never seen any of the other movies before (that I can remember, anyway), but I am looking forward to this one. It should be fun. =)

I want a new desktop wallpaper/background. I don't really mind the one that I have, which came with Vista, but I'd like something else. I want something generic, and I'm not entirely sure where to look for that. I suppose, though, that I should just suck it up and go google it.

No comments: