8/08/2008

Short Update

My mom wanted to go to the beach, so on Sunday we left for an impromptu vacation to Winnipeg. I got sunburnt and the skin on my nose started to peel today. *rubs nose*

My visa arrived yesterday, so I have my passport back and I know for certain that my visa kicks in on October 1st. I don't think I'll go over in September, since I can't start working until October, but I still have to finalize that with Peter.

I got up at 8am today, and I feel like I've had a productive morning. I made an appointment with my GP to get my cough checked out (finally) and I e-mailed my advisor about what is likely a paperwork glitch concerning my BMus. Well, fine, that's not that productive, but I'm about to go make muffins because we have a craptonne of blueberries and I like blueberry muffins. =)

That's about all I have to say right now... Man, my life is boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You life isn't boring! Does it help that i got lost today! and now i can't stop using U-turns; see that is silly!

Hehe : D

-Jeni