2/01/2008

Late Long

It is just past midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning. Tomorrow/today/Friday will be a long day. Today has been moderate. There were three unpleasant parts to today, a great deal of stuff about which I am apathetic, and one instance of laughing so hard I cried. I should go to bed. I want to finish my Ginger Ale first, though. Tasty. You know, I am uncertain what to think of some people. Today, I witnessed a kind of mini-rebellion. It was unpleasant incident number three. The headache I had during unpleasant incident number one seems to be making a comeback. I had a different headache during unpleasant incident number two, oddly enough. And now I must sneeze. Or not. Why, nose? Why? I found myself confused by the phrase "He never used to" today. I was certain that "used" was the wrong word. It seemed odd that that "yuzed" and "yoos'd" would actually be the same word. What exactly was being "yuzed" in the phrase "He never 'yoos'd' to?" See, this is why I should get more sleep. The muscles around my xyphoid are twitching. I don't know if those are considered abdominal muscles or intercostal muscles. Are all of the intercostal muscles skeletal? Shut up, 'Nita.

No comments: