10/09/2006

*gobble*

Updating this thing. I am alive and doing reasonably well. I have to write my Dramatic Form paper today, though, because I've put it off for the past three days. I looked through an example-ish thing of what I'm supposed to do, though, and it seems ridiculously easy, so I'm not too worried. The biggest challenge/annoyance will be finding _books_ as sources, rather than other formats or medias. Silly prof with her archaic practices.

Thanksgiving dinner was last night and it was nice. There was just my parents and my brother and I, since Lindsay's not around and Peter went to Calgary. He should be getting back in a couple of hours now, I guess. There was pumpkin flan (pronounced "flawn"), which was essentially a pumpkin pie without the crust. I was quite happy about that. ^_^

I haven't done a test run out to Spruce Grove yet, but I really should. Either that or leave at six thirty tomorrow just in case. But I don't want to do that. *sigh* I don't particularly want to go out there at all right now, really, but that part's not up to me. I wonder what kind of work load I'll have this week...

As for the rest of my life, it's kind of on hiatus for a while. My friend Maura was going to have a party this past Friday in celebration of the end of midterm week, but nobody could come. I, personally, was working, which I wish I was doing a bit more of these days. I'm going to be getting a $30 paycheque on Friday. Let the good times roll...

No comments: