10/01/2006

This Isn't a Blog, This is my Daytimer

It's 2pm on Sunday and I'm at school. I'm meeting with my group for my Drama peer teach thing on Wednesday. We're supposed to be writing up our part of the lesson plan for the activity we're leading, and I'm done, and one of our group memembers didn't have a laptop, so we have to wait until she gets back to continue with our meeting. We're teaching Movement and Improv. They're really easy to teach, at least.

I've got some articles together for my Empirical Classroom Management paper for my Policy Studies class. I'll be writing about the effect of technology in the classroom on classroom management. Exciting, eh? I should get most of that sorted out, though...

Let's see... After that, I have my Drama journal to worry about, since it's the next thing due that's not finished. I'll have to just grit my teeth and write it, I think, otherwise I'm going to get frustrated and long-winded about some of the more ridiculous articles my prof has given us to repsond to.

Then that afternoon is my Inclusive Ed midterm. I can't imagine how that would be terribly difficult, but I should study for it. All I basically have to do is choose the multiple choice answer that most closely resembles either the phrase "Other people are evil for not giving Special Needs students ways to be in normal classrooms," or the phrase "Special Needs students are wonderful and we recognize that with every moral and loving fibre of our being."

Once that's done, I have to finish my assessment items. I didn't think I had to specify the level of the taxonomy for each item, but I do. Boo. Once I finish with that, though, there's only the midterm for that class left. Yay! Well, and my Dramatic Form paper, but that's not due until next Tuesday--too far away to worry about now. And now our meeting's done, so I'm going to go home. :-)

No comments: