10/31/2006

Ewedscray

I cannot find the articles to which I'm supposed to respond for my Drama journal due tomorrow morning at 9. I am frustrated and probably screwed. The only place I can think that I may not have looked (and that they might be) is the side pockets of my tote bag. Said tote bag, however, is at home, and I've all ready been there this morning looking for these articles. I thought they were tucked inside my journal dutoang, but apparently not. *sigh* And then there's always the paper that's due in that class tomorrow. It'll be an easy paper, just a response to our peer teaching experiece, but it's a pain to have it hanging over my head when I'm stressed about not finding these articles.

On another note, my mom requested that I get her some Valium this morning. Well, actually, she requested Prozac, but I told her that she needed Valium. There was a Russian construction worker at our house at 7:30 this morning and I thought my dad just might kill him. He was calling my parents' complaints about having no [shower stall, mirrors, closet doors or any idea of when any of them might be coming] a "sob story." I amscrayed, but apparently he was working dilligently by the time my mom left and had told her that we'd have a shower stall either today or tomorrow. Here's hoping.

Oh, and Happy Hallowe'en. I will neither be dressing up nor handing out candy, since the latter must be done at my old house and any costume I might have is currently caught in moving limbo. But Megan and Kate are dressed up as a pirate and a skanky kind of fairy, respectively, so there's still some festivity in my day. ^_^

1 comment:

chandra said...

Nita,
i started with the first post.. and coz u write so absorbingly, i read them allllllll.

come and visit me plz :

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra