12/18/2007

Balance

Bad news: To borrow an expression for Calvin Loewen, my 282 exam this morning raped me.
Good news: My Ed Psych exam yesterday went rather well.

Bad news: I got shampoo in my eye in the shower today, and it hurt.
Good news: My new conditioner is very nice.

Bad news: My mom says she can't think of anything to buy me for Christmas.
Good news: She has therefore given me permission to buy my own gifts with her credit card.

Bad news: It seems that, no matter where I wind up, there will be seafood on Christmas Eve.
Good news: There will be many people around on Christmas day, and we will eat Christmas pudding.

Bad news: I am very tired.
Good news: I can sleep until Friday afternoon if I want, since my exams are done and I don't work for the next couple of days.

Bad news: There are only two Ferrero Rochers left.
Good news: Nobody else is here, so I can eat them both. ^_^

No comments: