12/30/2007

Sleepy

Why does Netscape hate Blogger? I wish it didn't; the Firefox spell check is a colloquialism Nazi.

It's December 30th and I've been tired since about 6pm. It's now quarter to eleven, and I'm wondering why I haven't gone to bed yet. I think it's because, earlier, I felt like I should have been alert enough to do something, so I'm staying up until that becomes the case. There's a flaw in that logic somewhere...

Not much has been going on. Work. So exciting. I don't have to go back until Friday, though. Three cheers for having most of this week off. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, though. Tomorrow is MorPRi's party, and the next day may be spent returning to normal, but, beyond that, I have no plans. I'm bound to get into some kind of trouble.

*Yawn*

Jenilee and I tried to go shopping when I got off work today, but Southgate closed at five, just after we got there. So we went to Earls for supper. Tasty. Sadly, this meant that I did not get new work shoes, and Jenilee did not get new jeans. Boo.

This post is in danger of degenerating into nonsensical drivel. For instance, this is a thought process that just went through my head: "I should sing a song. *begins to sing Teddy Bear's Picnic* No, I should sing a seasonally-appropriate song. *begins to sing Auld Lang Syne* I wonder what the original lyrics to that song were. Old Scottish was probably an odd language. I should learn Yiddish." For some reason, I then thought it would be appropriate to only include the last sentence of that in this post. Time for bed.

No comments: