2/23/2006

Picture Goodness!

So Joyce updated her blog (finally ;-p), and she had a picture game kinda like the one Jo had on her blog back in October. I'd collected all the photos for the one Jo did, but I had a bitch of a time posting them. I believe that now, however, I have had enough practice (the second post of Formal pictures took a dozen or so edits) that I can get this up. So, here we go:

1. Where you grew up.



















2. Where you live now.















3. Your name.



















4. Your grandmother's name.

My paternal grandmother:




















And my maternal grandmother:




















5. Your favourite food.

















6. Your favourite drink.



















7. Your favourite song.























Or, if you can't read that, here's one that makes less sense, but I found quite funny:









8. Your favourite smell.
















No, my favourite smell is not "Fat Stupid Man." Go watch Hell's Kitchen.

And, lastly...

9. Your favourite sound.



















Wow, that was easier than I though it would be. I wonder who drew that picutre I used for my name...

No comments: