2/02/2006

Still Alive for Now

Hmm, it's been a while since I blogged. I guess life kinda got in the way. That and the fact that my computer has spent the past two days in my backpack.

I'm currently sitting in the family room, and we recently go our sofa cushions restuffed, so they're oddly firm. My dog doesn't even dent them. It's actually quite funny.

So... what's been going on lately? Oh, bye, Doug! He leaves today for up North. At least it's closer than England.

Apart from that... last week I auditioned for the Drama 383 Intro to Directing midterm scenes, and I got a phonecall yesterday telling me I'd been cast in one. The girl who cast me didn't even see my audition and has me playing a male part. The other guy in the scene didn't audition at all. I love these kinds of classes. If I ever get to take this class, I'm going to put up a poster with the words "WARM BODIES WANTED" at the top.

Wind Ensemble today was trying. Playing Michael Ball's Omaggio. The "artistic concept" of being broken down and then built back up is especially disturbing under Dr. Street's direction. So we finished off with Second Suite and I felt a bit better. Then I skipped Ed Psych and ate a baggie of sour soothers from Extra Extra and felt much better.

I think my father is trying to independantly boost the viewers per hour average of the NFL Network. I really hope this dies down after Sunday...

Uh... what else? Peter and I went to Il Portico on Tuesday. It was a lot of very yummy food. And tonight Peter and his mom and brother are going to Jack's Grill. A lot of the higher-end restaurants in town are having this $10 entree deal this week. We're going to The Blue Pear for my brother's 31st birthday on Saturday, but tonight's the last night of getting the five courses for $30, so my dad's stuck paying the $57 dollars per person or whatever it is. Sucker. ^_^

*yawn* I'm waiting to get my second wind for the evening. Maybe I'll take a nap while I wait.

No comments: