1/18/2007

Quick Update

A list of the most relevant things in my life right now, as I procrastinate doing homework on the morning it's due:

1. I find out a week from today where my APT placement is, but I want to know NOW!

2. My hair is now the colour of red wine. Seriously. It was supposed to be dark brown with a tinge of red, but a tinge of red applied onto blonde hair turns into much more.

3. Mort Park has died. :-( We were forewarned of a death, but I thought it would be the pet monkey. Mort and his bullhorn will be dearly missed.

4. The WoW expansion has not succeeded in taking away too much of my time, though I suspect I may spend a few hours with it this weekend. I can hear you all laughing at me now.

5. My Music class can spend a long time discussing very interesting things, and it makes me somewhat sad that this is more or less the last step in my professional career path where I can sit around doing that.

6. I think... that is all for now.

No comments: