1/15/2008

Blog-worthy

1) I handed in my letter of resignation at work yesterday. My last shift is Friday. I'm probably more sad than happy about this, because I like my job, actually, but the happy parts are much more important. This way I can do things like sleep *and* get schoolwork done. ^_^

2) I passed 282!! I'm giddy. I just found out here in the lab at school, and I nearly hugged the poor unsuspecting girl next to me. ^_^ There was real worry here--I actually failed at first. It was a really freaking close fail, though (59%), so I went and begged my prof to bump me up, and I guess Dr. Ratzlaff let her. Thank God, because otherwise I would have had to wait until next Fall Term in order to take it again which would put a rather large roadblock in the way of my life plan.

3) Speaking of my life plan, I have begun having reccurring dreams about preparing for a big trip. I find this quite annoying. I used to have reccurring dreams all the time, to the extent where it was unusual for me to have a new dream (and remember it, though I remember many of my dreams), and I hated it then, too. *sigh*

4) Donna was nice to me today when I went and asked her to register me in 455 because Beartracks wouldn't let me. This was unprecedented, as far as I've ever heard...

5) I declare a celebration to be in order! I'm going to go get a cookie! ^_^

No comments: