9/25/2006

Pseudo-Construction-Paper

Hello, all. it is Monday at noon-time and I am at home. I came home because I need to "stage" my room on the off chance that there's a showing of the house today. My mom is slightly fanatical about some things...

I will be staying home, however, because this is a better work environment than the zoo. I'm going to do some journalling for my Drama class. We got back our first round assessment today. I lost marks on the bit about making my journal "more than a book report." Apparently, I have to break out the construction paper. I'm not sure what to do, though, and not just because I don't care for pseudo-creatively-expressive crap, but also because I'm feeling stubborn. My reflections are expressed just as I want them to be with just words, thankyouverymuch. The idea that I would _need_ many kinds of media is a time-consuming nuisance and an insult to my verbal prowress. ;-p

In other areas of my life, things are pretty uneventful. I did more or less nothing this weekend. I slept a lot. I passed out before nine on Thursday night and woke up after 11 Friday morning. I have adopted my signature come-what-may attitude towards school, which makes it a lot easier to work, but tends to piss off the profs with a large consideration for "may." Either I stress and get one thing done well enough, or I don't stress I get everything done well enough.. The course of action required to get everything done spectacularly is something I'm not considering. A lot of this stuff isn't worth that kind of effort.

Yeah, did I mention that by, staying home and doing work, I'll be missing my Inclusive Ed class? Then again, that's the one class that I don't have anything due in next week. ^_^ I think...

I'm trying to not spend money this week. I ate lunch at home today, and I brought my own coffee and got a free refill courtesy of my Drama prof, who makes a pot every morning. I have five hours tomorrow in which to come home and eat, should I not have time to pack my own lunch before class, which will probably be the case since it's an 8am class. The less money I spend, the more I have to feed Visa, the faster I pay down my debt, the faster I can rack some more up in the form of furniture and possibly a new iPod. My iPod was in a good mood yesterday, so I charged it all up and hopefully it'll stay that way. I don't think there's any hope for my FM transmitter, though. :-(

I should stop stalling and go "stage" my room. And then I can focus exclusively on being annoying about pseudo-creatively-expressive journalling. *glower*

No comments: