9/09/2006

Purge

I just cleaned out and organized my hotmail account. I created two new folders and deleted a whole bunch of crap. There were around 250 e-mails in my inbox half an hour ago. Now there are 9, 8 of which I have gotten from Peter since I got home from Uruguay. The ninth is an e-mail with a Finale attatchment for an arrangement of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen that I did for Wookwind Tech. I'm not sure where to put it in case I don't have a printout of the music. I think I do, but I want to check, and all of that stuff is currently packed and sitting in the garage...

Anyway, I'd like to take a poll: How many of you notice the sub-headings of my blog? I'm talking about the little phrases right underneath the "janitablog" title. I've never been sure if people notice or care or get them. They're usually quotations, from songs or conversations or books or television shows... Sometimes they're references to the post that I've just put up. Sometimes they clarify bits of the post. The one I have up right now is a joke referring to the last sentence of the last post I wrote, "Word." So if you guys could leave a comment as to what you notice/like/dislike, that'd be great. :-)

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I notice every time. =)

Anonymous said...

I notice once in a while, and I actually reprimand myself because I worry I might be missing something important.

Anonymous said...

It's the first thing I see. I thought "Word" was more in the "Werd" sense, but I was sorely disapponted.

'Nita said...

Well, it was meant to be ironic. ;-p

Keeks said...

Oh me oh me oh me!!! I notice!