11/07/2007

Standard Blog Post

Ok, Facebook is starting to tick me off. This morning is the third time I've logged in and not been able to do stuff. Twice, I was at school, and once I was at home, and it's frustrating. Harrumph.

The stuff that I had considered writing about currently seems very boring and self-indulgent. I spent a large portion of 282 this morning contemplating the nature of innovation, and I was going to regale you wiht my thoughts on the matter, but I dn't think that would make many people terribly happy. Or awake. That class never makes me think about dates and form and stuff like that, but instead about things only tangentally related to music history, and then I stop learning the stuff that's on the test. Stupid brain.

I suppose I could follow one of the more time-honoured traditions of blogs/journals/whatever and complain about something. I don't really have anything to complain about, though. I had a bad day yesterday because I had a series of nightmares the night before and I just felt funky all day. In the nightmares, my brother died, Peter's mom died, and Peter's dad's house burned down, among other things I can't really remember. So, yeah, bad day, but not really anything to complain about. PRi sent me chocolate on Facebook. It was tasty. :-)

Let's see... another classic of blogs/journals/whatever is angst. Angst is the Dutch word for fear. I thought that was kind of cool when I found that out from my old "penpal" Marco. I miss Marco. I still have most of the angsty crap I wrote when I was younger, both in the form of my private journal and various endeavours into fiction. Ah, memories of high school writing club. ^_^ Not feeling particularly angsty today, though. I suppose I could start fretting about next year again, bu I don't particularly want to. It is, after all, rather unpleasant.

Una mas! Love. Lurve. More agnst, often. Hehehe. I suppose I could talk about this. I do in fact love my boyfriend. I was teasing him last night about how we share the same "crushes" on fictitious characters. ^_^ First the character of Alan Shore from Boston Legal (I saw the end of the new episode last night and nearly killed myself laughing at the "Sleepover?" line), and now Peter's developped this amusing preoccupation with Heroes, and, more specifically, the character of Sylar. I laughed at him. ^_^ Yeah, the whole love front is doing just fine. :-)

And I think I've just run out of standard topics. *sings the Mini Gloria* I should really go to Ed Psych today. I haven't gone except for the midterm in about three weeks, maybe more. It's long and soporific and just the prof relaying what the textbook says in between trying to force us to have group discussions about stuff. In any case, I should stop writing because Mark is here prepping for 245, and I need to go get my Choral Tech stuff. *bobs head along to Mini Gloria*

No comments: