11/21/2007

Units of Failure

Ok, so my Ed Psych paper was due four minutes ago. Or, rather, four minutes ago was the last time it would be accepted without having marks docked. Have I been to school since Monday morning? Yeah, no. I'm currently at home screaming at the results charts in the research articles I'm using. None of these damned tables use units of measurement. The result for vandalism done by African-Americans between the ages of 14-16 is 2.6. Well, ok, I made that up, but that's what all the results look like. 2.6 what, exactly? I have spent the past three days trying to figure shit like this out. Right now, it's very tempting to just abandon the course and take an EDEL course with Bob next term for my last Ed credits. I won't, though. Instead, I'll just hand in this paper whenever I can get it done--it'll be accepted until Monday. I got above average on the midterm, so if I do as well on my final, I can get a crappy grade on the paper and still pass the course. See, this is why I can't do grad school. ^_^

Anyway, I must get some food and then return to work. Oh, and wish Jenilee a happy birthday. Happy birthday, Jenilee! =)

No comments: