4/20/2006

Ho-Hum

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. I haven't really been doing too much. Working, sleeping, not studying. My 281 final was this morning, and it went no too bad. The Baroque section was easiest and the essay was bs-able, but the cumulative era/genre/composer section was difficult. Yay, Ed Psych exam tomorrow afternoon. Then I'm done! Well, until my spring class starts on the 8th. And even until then, I'm working. Oh, well.

Spike has less CSI than usual today, so I'm sitting here half-watching Entertainment Tonight. I miss the Simpsons at 7. Even after A-Channel/CityTV switched to Sex and the City, Fox had Simpsons, but they've now changed it to That 70's Show, which, while mostly watchable, is not the Simpsons.

Will Smith went to the Wailing Wall? He's so much taller than everybody there...

I... don't know what else to say. It's kind of uninspired around here. Even my dog is in his "puppy bed," looking rather blah. Maybe I'll take him for a walk. ..

No comments: