4/29/2006

iCame iSaw iPod

So it is Saturday morning and I am recovering from our outing to Il Portico last night. I feel very Roman. I told my mom to bring me something Louis Vuitton from Italy. But not a purse. She's going in search of a Hermes scarf for herself. My dad wants a decorative bowl made out of some sort of fancy glass that isn't venetian and which I can't remember to sit on our dining room table. This one I don't understand, but if it makes my dad happy, that should make the trip go well.

(The judge who made the descision on the copyright infringement case with The DaVinci Code is currently one of my favourite people. *stab, twist*!)

Thought experiment: What would you have engraved on your iPod, were you to order it from the website? Make it something other than your name. My iPod's been fritzy lately, and so I went looking at the website in the hopes that the 60GB iPod Video had come down in price. It hasn't (boo), but they had these engraving suggestions listed. One of the more note-worthy ones was "iThink therefore iPod." I was thinking something tempo-related, like "moderato ma non troppo," or "vivace assai." Something amusingly ironic. So let's hear some suggestions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing too 'music geek chique'. I am pleasantly amused with "I think therefore ipod". How about something like "ipod, upod, we all download illegal music together" ?

Keeks said...

I have been thinking about this for...well...months. I still haven't decided on anything I really really really like...

Anonymous said...

Ok, mine would be longer, so I probably would have to pay or they would say no, but here goes:
"Everytime and I mean Everytime you lace up your shoes and step on to the court to compete be ready to play. Be mentally, physically and emotionally prepared to give your best effort. If you are not ready to compete all other factors being equal you will lose. Don't take that chance!"

JW