4/05/2006

Hookey

So I'm currently missing my 281 class. Oh, well. I'm having a much better time at home, sipping my latte and finishing my laundry. I managed to do all my clothes yesterday, and fold them and put them away, which floored me, because I totally usually just leave clean clothes on my windown seat in a big pile, but today I'm doing supplementary laundry. Oooh! Which means bedsheets and towels.

I lead such an exciting life.

Actually, what I'm doing right now is procrastinating doing a self-analysis of my Band Tech conducting for my meeting with Deebs tomorrow afternoon. I have a while, though--I don't have class until three, and I don't really have any other assignments to work on right now, unless I want to buckle down a do more stuff for my 281 paper. But why ruin a skipped class by working on an assignment for the skipped class? Asides from the fact that logic like that will have me failing horribly, should I apply it to all the classes I skip. I've really gotta find the part in the calendar that says that you can't be graded on attendance, just participation. If there's nothing for me to participate in, then I can't be docked marks for not showing up. I think my Speech prof would be the first person I'd show that to. Stupid Rep Class and Wind Ensemble conflicting with my Speech class. Or, well, really, stupid Speech class for conflicting with Rep Class and Wind Ensemble, but I'm so happy to be finished my minor that I'll forgive it this once.

Yeesh, less than ten minutes of rambling and I can already picture people rolling their eyes at my blog. ^_^ So I'll stop now and go put the laundry in the dryer.

1 comment:

Jo said...

We were graded on attendance in PAC classes (physical activity classes). 10% of our mark, or something.....if we missed more than two classes we might have been prevented from taking the final, or something like that!