5/25/2006

End of an Era

(Mom, if you're reading this, turn off the computer and go for a walk. You didn't go all the way to Italy to surf the web.)

The lownjlounge is gone!!! I was in FAB this morning (finally) paying my summer locker rental fee, and there were people doing construction. I took a chance and walked past the guy on the ladder doing something in the ceiling, and I was able to see that the whole room has been gutted. It's like a concrete and brick box now, soon to be a Drama room of baaaaad karma. After a year of them putting it off, I was starting to hope that it maybe wouldn't happen, but alas. I am sad. *sniffle*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, maybe i don't get it, but what is a lownjlounge?

JW

'Nita said...

Hehehe...
The lounge in FAB. People have taken to spelling it lownj, so I call it the lownjlounge in print.

Anonymous said...

oh, sad, tear.

JW

Jo said...

How Sad!!!