10/17/2007

Random Things

I cannot believe that I got an 82% on my Music History mid-term. That came out to a B- and got me a comment of "Good start." I am slightly less worried now that I was before.

This afternoon is my Adolscent Development Ed Psych mid-term. This one will probably be fine, but I think that's more because a lot of this is just expanding on EDPY 200. I'm currently taking a break from panic-studying for it. Well, actually, I'm not panicking, but what else do you call studying three hours before the exam? The concept of diffused identity would sadden me if I wasn't so jaded, but, as it is, I just find it frustrating.

I am so very sleepy. I have no idea why, since I had a nice triple grande non-fat latte this morning. Maybe I should cut back on the caffeine so that it'll actually do something to me when I need it to. But then I'd be even worse off than I am right now, at least for the first while. Bah. I even made myself go to bed at midnight last night. It's not my fault I couldn't fall asleep until after 1:30. In my slow-but-steady collection of pictures for my own mood theme, I have recently acquired a picture that says "Oh, God, go to SLEEP, brain!" as well as one with the more broadly-applicable "Bad Brain!" I spend a lot of time yelling at my brain, it seems. ^_^

I'm taking myself grocery shopping after my mid-term this afternoon. I'm down to one microwave lasagna, one Easy Mac and half a bowl each of a couple of cereal. And I'm sick of only eating stuff like that. I think I'll go buy some more fruit. Maybe a flavoured cream cheese for bagels. Ooh, or some yogurt. Mmm, yogurt...

Oh, hey, Auntie Brenda's in the lab. Haven't seen her in a while. Time to go back to studying, though... -.-

No comments: