8/16/2005

Tuesday Morning

Having a glorious morning. I'm even enjoying the cool, drizzly weather outside. I makes me want to curl up with a mug of tea and a good book, plus it gives me an excuse to steal my mom's ridiculously comfy, perfectly broken-in, oversized hoodie. ^_^

Got up just after nine, feeling well-rested. I'm getting tired of this oversleeping deal (pun not intended). I always wake up with a vague headache and have difficulty getting out of bed when I sleep for too long. Had a lovely breakfast, including Raisin Bran, a latte, the comics and the Journal "Look" section. It's nice to know that the powers that be have decided that the pretty skirt I bought will be an acceptable transition piece into the fall. ^_^ I brushed my teeth extra-well in honour of my squeaky-clean trumpet before doing a nice long warm-up. That felt so good. Man, I felt like I hadn't used my lungs properly in weeks. I then indulged in a nice long shower. I now feel all shiny and cozy. I think I'll go read the new Real Simple magazine my mom bought for a while, then go pick out an ensemble audition piece this afternoon.

Oh, and Joyce is back today! Hi, Colbert! Were you able to coax your luggage down easily?

No comments: