1/03/2006

Fuzzy Black Hat Box of DVD Goodness

My dog was particularly insistent that I get up today, which was fine, because I'd slept in considerably, but I didn't realise until my mother called me that there was nobody else around for my dog to bug. Yay, day to myself!

So I went out and bought myself some happiness in the form of Serenity and season one of House. Yeah, so I went overbudget for the giftcard my brother gave me, but it was worth it. I now finally understand who the hell Vogler is. If you guys haven't watched House, you must do so! I didn't even let myself buy Gilmore Girls DVDs, but I bought this! I've been trying to get Joyce to watch it for a while, but she claims she has enough TV watching to do, what with all her pretty boys (*cough*Chad Michael Murray*cough*). ;-p So I'm considering trying to convince her to watch the epsiode with Andrew Keegan in it. ^_^

Farley is curled into a fuzzy black hat box next to me. I feel like I should go get my camera so that I can post a picture of it. ^_^ But every time I take a picture with my dog in it, I remember the monologue from One Hour Photo and I feel supremely embarassed...

I wonder how the campaign is going. I get the impression that our Christmas decorations will be coming down a little late this year...

4 comments:

Joyce said...

No. =)

Anonymous said...

How much was Serenity? I've only seen it for $35 at best buy, but they have it for $25 on the website. I don't know if I can use my gift card on the Web, though.

Doug.

'Nita said...

The sticker on the box for Serenity was $35 at Best Buy, but the sign underneath it said $25, and that's what they charged me. I'm pretty sure you can use your gift card online, but I've never tried...

Anonymous said...

Oh well. I bought music instead.