1/13/2006

Toe Knee Chest Nut Nose Eye Love You

I am currently drinking the most delicious latte ever. It's even decaf so I won't crash later and accidentally murder my dog. I am quite happy with the world right now. :-)

I'm going to Calgary tomorrow for a belated Christmas dinner at my aunt's house. She was in Phoenix for Christmas, so everybody's getting together now. I get to see cousins that I haven't seen in years, including my cousin Ted! I miss Ted. I used to see him all the time, since I worked for him at Calderon, but I haven't even met his fiancee and they've been engaged for over a year now. Too bad Wayne won't be there. I miss him, too. But the notion of Wayne and a Christian holiday, not to mention the notion of Wayne and turkey, is just not something I want to think about right now. The man wouldn't shut up for a minute, I'm sure. Now if only my cousin Christie didn't have a resitraining order (or I think it's technically called a "no contact order") out on the whole family, because I'd like to see her and her kids. Hell, I'd even like to see her soon-to-be-ex-husband. He's been in kind of a bad situation for the past year. Poor Darryl. :-(

Don't you just love relatives?

In other news, Pri and Morgan came by the lownjlounge today for pancakes! I was quite happy to see them, and apparently Morgan's doing something for her birthday soon. They told me they're going back to Disneyland, and I'm jealous. Hell, I'd be jealous if they told me they were going to Montana. I just haven't done enough travelling lately. But, yeah, then they left to go to the candy store in St. Albert (wtf?!?), but they're coming to the Formal, so that'll be fun.

I had the most depressing conversation with Ben a couple of days ago. He's trying to get his life in order, and I felt so bad for him I nearly told him I'd marry him. Well, not really, but it was a really sad conversation and I felt bad for him. Anybody else wanna marry him?

No comments: