1/23/2006

Groucho Marx Moment















This was me while I was waiting for my dair dye to set last night. You can't really tell in the picture, but the black had kind of a purple-ish tinge to it. The colour was called "Espresso Shot." It was that new-ish Loreal Colour Mousse stuff, which is only supposed to last 8-10 washes, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when it didn't actually come out dark brown.















Yeah, this isn't even brown. It's just a slightly darker blonde. Jenilee was the only person who even noticed I'd done anything to it. *sigh* Maybe next time I'll have to use a permanent dye...

In other news, I hope you all voted! My 281 prof started off the lecture by saying "Medieval monks couldn't, but you can" in reference to voting. Then he said "Medieval monks can, and so can you" and he made us sing. But, anyways, the polls are still open for another 35 minutes if you haven't voted yet. Go! Now!

No comments: