1/01/2006

Happy New Year!

Well, here we are, in 2006. Yeah. So... Anyways, I didn't do much last night. Peter and I were going to rent some movies/games/tv shows/whatever, but we didn't get to Blockbuster until, like, 6:30, so everything on our list of possibilities was gone. So I rented a random CSI DVD. Season 3, Volume, 3, apparently. Pretty decent. Watched all four episodes. Then we had some Unibroue beer to chime in the new year. It smelled delicious but tasted pretty bad, IMO, so I gave all but a couple sips of my share to Peter. ^_^ Oh! But then, a condensed airing of the Iron Chef 2000th dish episode was on, and so Peter drooled over that. Even I was wanting to try some of the stuff they made.

Hmmm... I don't think I'm going to do the whole New Year's Resolution thing. I can't think of anything I'd like to change that I'm not already putting effort into. So it's not that I'm perfect, it's that I'm already working on it, godammit, so get off my back. ^_^

I've given in and decided that I need to get a link taken out of my watch strap. Which means I have to pay to get that done. *sigh* Oh, well. The flopping around is driving me crazy, so I guess it's worth using up some of my nifty gift card to get it fixed. Maybe I'll just use the balance to get myself some slipper socks. My "wooden shoe" slippers rock, but they're too chunky to wear around all the time.

Okay, I'm officially rambling. So I will leave off with a Happy New Year! Enjoy the various marathons on TV today! And remember: Christmas baking helps with hangovers!!

No comments: