1/05/2006

Southern Discomfort

Gah. Currently watching Devine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. Feeing rather quite bad for Sandra Bullock's character's grandmother. It's rather disheartening after watching the end of Love Actually. My mom was watching the latter when I got up. I seem to be incapable of sleeping past 8 am these days. This is not good, since I've been going to sleep no earlier than 2. Last night was espeically bad. I was feeling funky last night, so I got a coffee. I figured I either wouldn't get to most of it or Peter would steal some, so I got a Venti. And I actually drank all but I few sips. And then a few hours later, I felt *bad*. And now it's 9 am and I've been awake and even mildly functional for two hours.

You know what else is disheartening? The plethora of "career training"-type ads on TBS. They even bother me more than the ads for the "health assurance" services with the guy with the southern accent. Okay, there are far too many commercials during movies. I really must turn this off.

No comments: