1/08/2006

I Broke my Tablet Stylus! :-(

My mom is downstairs taking down Christmas decorations, breaking quite a few ornaments and cursing. Serves he right for having that many decorations. Now if only they had a "half kidding" punctuation-emoticon-thing...

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I mean, I love school, but I just don't feel like going back yet. I have 281 (or is it 282?) at 9 am tomorrow, though, and I kinda need that course to finish my degree. Then I have nothing else all day, except probably a trumpet lesson at 1 and an attempt to beg my way into my Oral Communication class at 3. Not that I would really mind only having one class MWF...

Ok, I give: the election and politics. Vote for the person you want to represent you, taking into account party affiliations and attitudes towards party lines vs. constituent wishes, as well as their stance on various issues. If there's nobody you want, then nominate your own candidate. It doesn't cost that much, and it doesn't matter if he/she doesn't win, because you will have expressed exactly what you want. You don't vote in an election to win. It is not a contest for the voters, it is an expression of your opinion and wishes for yourself. I wish more people got that. There's no such thing as a wasted honest vote.

On the plus side, it's Sunday and that means American Dad and Family guy. Yay! And I heard an ad about new episodes of Prison Break coming along, too... Happyhappy. :-) Wow. I just realised that, for somebody who usually only watches the news, I'm keeping up with a lot of television shows right now. American Dad, Gilmore Girls, House, Prison Break... Well, ok, that's actually it, but that's still a lot more than I usually take on. It's kind of frightening how much happiness I derive from the Fox network...

No comments: