12/30/2005

Slim?

Waiting for pizza to bake. Much hungry. Bake, pizza, bake! Can't think of anything else to do that would only take 10 minutes, and I can't hang around downstairs by the oven because my dad's got the NFL network on and the amount of crap that network pulls together to that it has stuff to air is really quite painful.

Someone with an English display name added me to their MSN list. This is rare. I think it's Scott, but I'm not sure, since I never got his e-mail address. He never got mine, either, but Lester could have given it to him. I have so many people adding me to their MSN list thinking I'm @hotmail.FR that I usually just go on auto-pilot to block anybody who adds me to their list. But I'm giving whomever this is a chance. I mean, really, who else would have an e-mail handle salim.hips?

I got a watch!!! So very, very happy! And it cost $55 dollars less than the one my mom originally bought be, so I got the difference handed to me on a spiffy little HBC giftcard. I'm thinking MAC... ^_^

Bah! Bake, you stupid disc of deliciousness!

No comments: