12/12/2005

Happy Birthday!

Stagecraft exam this morning went well enough. I was too obsessed with understanding things in my studying, instead of just regurgitating answers. I passed, although I'm not sure I did well. I said Vitruvius was a window. If you find out the relevance of Vitruvius to stagecraft and then look at the etimological (sp?) connotations of Vitruvius, I actually made a horrendous but amusing error. I'm actually kind of proud of it. ^_^

CBC is showing Christmas specials tonight. Winnie the Pooh and Christmas, Too!, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and I'm currently watching Frosty the Snowman. I often say "Messy, messy, messy!" like the magician does, and nobody gets it.

Oh! I finally bought the text for my Percussion Tech class today! One day before the final! Yay me! ^_^ Not that I've taken it out of the bag to practice yet. I went over Erika's old notes today (good lord, she's meticulous), so hopefully I'll be okay for the written part, and then I have nearly three hours to practice for the playing portion. Yeah, I was last to sign up, and therefore I got the last spot. And then only Conducting left, next Monday.

No comments: