12/14/2005

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

I am currently attempting to comb my hair. As I'm sure anybody with long hair knows, it doesn't comb well, especially when it's wet and underconditioned. I'm not sure where the brush around here went (I'm at Peter's). I suspect it might have belonged to Shelly, and therefore disappeared when she and Andy broke up. Boo. :-(

Anyway, I am making an official declaration! Some kind of dinner-oriented social gathering will be happening on the night of the 22nd! Kaitlyn, you'll be around in time for dinner, right? I vote Darriens, because I haven't been there in a while and BP's wings just don't compare. Afterwards, of course, y'all are invited back here for some festive tipples and whatnot. ;-) I suppose I should send out an e-mail, so I'll go do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get into the airport at about 1:30 in the morning on the 23rd. So I'm out. Unless you want to stay up late...

Doug.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!
I didn't know you were coming in for Christmas!!!
We'll save you some wings!!