12/13/2005

Silliness ^_^

HASH(0x8bfe72c)
Remus Lupin
You are looking for someone sweet, intelligent, and
understanding. Although he may have big
troubles to overcome, with you by his side this
wolfman will at least have a non-judgmental,
loving romance.


Who is your Harry Potter love match? (for girls)
brought to you by Quizilla


So apparently I'm Tonks. I actually quite like Lupin in the Books, but the choice of actor for the movies I wasn't as fond of. Oh, well. Three cheers for wasting time instead of practicing for my Conducting Exam! ^_^ At least Percussion Tech this morning went reasonably well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janita
so apparently my Harry Potter love match is.....well....Harry Potter. LOL I guess I needed some silliness today (silly, silly, silly!), thanks for that! We should get together soon and have a party. Or a Darrien's night, or whatever. I am totally free on the 21st and 22nd, but I work nights on the 23rd, so I may be able to do something that afternoon or early evening. Other than that, I'm booked pretty solid until after New Years. Let me know what's going on!
Congrats on almost finishing your finals:)