12/03/2005

Things I Learnt Today (and Yesterday)

Toan was being mugged when he was stabbed. So it's nothing to do with any kind of sordid lifestyle, thankfully, and he's doing a lot better now.

I prefer shopping with a 30% off coupon to doing homework. I bought the best argyle cardigan!

The "screaming punk" listening, which finally got to me on Thursday, is a mix CD created in celebration of the fact that Scott's then girlfriend wasn't pregnant. Now I understand why he titled it "Freedom 5000: The Way Lovers Flee Chaos." But, really, who thinks to celebrate that by making a mix CD?

Craft supplies are fucking expensive. The stuff for my model set cost nearly $50!

My jury will be OK. (If I ever bother to work properly on the etude.)

My Scene Study final, however, will be good pretty well no matter what. Good lord, that thing's taken a lot of work, but it's gonna rock. :-)

Oh, and one more thing I learnt last Friday, but forgot to mention: Peter's History student friends think I'm "hot." The word "babe" was apparently also used. I'm choosing to take this as a compliment, even if it was Pub Night. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, it's funny - the fact that he's gay never entered my mind as a reason for being attacked.

Nietzsche's Girl said...

Toan was stabbed ????? Is he ok!?!??!??!!

Is he in the hosiptal? when did this happen??