12/20/2005

Post #109

Not much happening today, although I've had the feeling all day that there's something I need to be doing. Had yummy Greek food for dinner. Mmm, yummy Greek food. :-) But, yeah... otherwise, I'm kinda bored. You people don't want to read about me being bored. So, how about this:

I woke up this morning to a lion roaring outside my window. When I went outside to look at it, it lead me to a saskatoon berry bush out back, where I found a leprechaun. The leprechaun stole the lion, and I had to chase it all the way to the University. There, my Stagecraft prof told me that he needed help flying some scenery, so I had to give up on the poor lion and go be a stageweight. I quit when my nose got squished on the arbor, and went outside to drive my car home. My car wasn't there, though, so I started to head towards the buses. On my way, though, I spotted the leprechaun. I chased it all the way downtown, but it got away again. I was pretty tired by this point, so I went to take a nap in the library. I was rudely awoken by the police half an hour later when they came to clear out the homeless people, and since I was still wearing my pyjamas and cursing at them, they took me in. Conveniently enough, the leprechaun was in the next cell, and I agreed to bust us out as long as he gave me back the lion. He turned on me, of course, leaving me behind as soon as the hole I dug was big enough for him to squeeze through. When I got out, I decided that the first thing I needed was some food. I went to this panini place and had a turkey sandwhich. It was really good, actually, but it gave me food poisoning as I was walking home. I stopped at a pharmacy for Gravol and the pharmacist diagnosed me with schizophrenia and called an ambulance. Maybe I shouldn't have told him about the leprechaun. Luckily, the hospital they took me to was really close to my house, so when I was able to steal some scrubs and get out of there, it didn't take me long to get home. As I was walking down my street, though, I saw the lion standing in front of my house, roaring. I ran up and gave it a hug, and it took me back to the saskatoon berry bush. There, the leprechaun was taking a little late-afternoon nap. The lion nudged it with its nose, waking the leprechaun up. It started, but before it could do anything, the lion ate it. It got food poisoning, too, but I told it that the pharmacy wasn't a very nice place.

3 comments:

Jared Mysko said...

nice use of "keywords"

'Nita said...

Thank you?

Jared Mysko said...

mmmm, saskatoon berries...